Thursday, April 12, 2012

Most of the wood that I sell has been redeemed from the fire so that one can do something with it to make it useful or beautiful. Just as Jesus Christ died on a wooden tree to Redeem mankind from the fire of Hell, so that we could become something useful and pleasing to Him.

Welcome to Redeemed Wood. Just getting started, lots of trouble trying to figure things out but by God's grace its coming together.

Here are a few things of the many I have for sale. Take a look at the Spring Pole Lathe, a lot more lathe than you would expect. And the Turning blanks, I have only begun with what I have stored up. I'm a carpenter, not a blogger, so it's easier for me to work with my hands than with my fingers on a key board. I'll be adding things as time allows. Take a look. Even but something.

I don't have Pay Pal so checks or money orders will have to do. I haven" figured out the mailing situation as of yet, one thing at a time, but I will be fair with the mailing costs. Come out and visit. Call before you come.

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment